Table of Contents
Akitio MyCloud Manager for iOS
This application helps you to view the status of your device and configure some of the settings of your network drive.
|Server Name||Enter the IP address, the MAC address or the device name that you have registered for your network drive.|
|User Name||Enter the username of your account on the network drive (e.g. admin).|
|Password||Enter the password of your account on the network drive (e.g. admin).|
|Login||Login to your network drive.|
|IP Finder||Locate any network drives that are connected to the same local network. Your mobile device has to be connected through WiFi in order for this function to work.|
- Enter the server name of your network drive, the MAC address or the IP address.
- Enter the username and password of your account on the network drive (e.g. admin/admin).
- Click Login to login.
- Make sure your mobile device is connected through WiFi to the same local network as your network drive.
- Click IP Finder to locate all the network drives on the local network.
- Select your device from the list.
- The local IP address of your device has been filled in for the server name. You can now login with your username and password.
|NAS Info||Shows the important system information (e.g. host name, IP address, MAC address, firmware version , etc.)|
|Network Setting|| Configure network related settings, such as:
|Date and Time|| Configure date and time related settings, such as:
|SAMBA||Enable or disable the Samba service and set the workgroup.|
|FTP||Enable or disable the FTP service and configure the settings (e.g. SSL encryption, anonymous login, port number).|
Change the password of existing accounts or add new user accounts to the network drive.